Take the guesswork out of shopping for your rings with the Hitched home try-on. Just choose from one of our pre-curated men's or women's home try-on kits and take five rings for a spin! We'll even include a real ring sizing tool so that you can firm up your fit!
About Men's Gold Wedding Bands
14K Gold vs 18K Gold.
White vs. Yellow vs. Rose Gold.
Gold Wedding Ring Care.
- Step 1: In a bowl, mix mild dish soap and lukewarm water.
- Step 2: Let your ring soak for about 20-30 minutes.
- Step 3: Rinse off the soapy residue with water.
- Step 4: Use a lint-free cloth to dry and polish your ring.
Gold Wedding Ring Pros and Cons.
- Gold wedding bands are traditional and timeless.
- Gold wedding bands are suitable for everyday wear.
- Gold rings can be customized with finishes and engraving.
- Gold rings are available in yellow, white and rose gold.
- Gold (white) looks very similar to platinum.
- Gold wedding rings are easy to repair and resize.
- Gold rings hold their value and often increase in value.
- Because gold wedding bands are an alloy of pure gold and other metals, they are not hypoallergenic.
- Gold scratches rather easily, so if you are looking for a ring that will stay “perfect” it’s not the best choice.
- Rhodium, a common coating, may have to be reapplied every couple of years to boost its former sheen.
- Gold isn’t as durable as some other contemporary metals, like tungsten and titanium.
White Gold vs Platinum.
Other Benefits of Gold Wedding Bands
Shop Our Variety of Solid Gold Men’s Wedding Bands Online
As a timeless symbol of eternal love and good fortune, gold wedding bands remain among the most popular wedding rings for good reason. While coveted gold wedding bands were exclusively reserved for kings, queens, and royalty of old, we’re looking out for every modern man’s modest budget and personalized style with men’s gold wedding bands that are more affordable and accessible. Every pure gold wedding band in our collection can be fine-tuned to your specific style, and with the widest selection of men’s gold wedding bands to compare online, we’re taking the stress out of the search for the perfect ring.
While comparing our solid gold wedding bands, you can access a wealth of helpful resources and relevant information about the different styles and materials on our website. Finding the right gold wedding bands is an important decision, and we’re actively looking out for our clients with a dedication to accurate information, incredible pricing, and helpful try-on services that you won’t find with other online jewelry stores. We specialize in simplifying every step of the process, and when you partner with Hitched to find the best gold wedding bands, you can expect:
- Pure Gold Wedding Rings Only Sourced From Sustainable Sources
- More Unique Styles Like Our Knife Edge Men’s Wedding Band
- The Convenience of a Jewelry Store From the Comfort of Home
- Friendly Guidance, Transparent Pricing, & More Custom Options
Explore Men’s Gold Wedding Bands Without the Stress
Finding an affordable and stylish men’s gold wedding band is already hard enough without a high-pressure jeweler pushing a sale. Take the time to compare our men’s gold wedding bands at home, try them out with other accessories, and ask your friends and family members if they like the milgrain wedding band before committing. With 5 days to experience our pure gold wedding rings with a home try-on kit, you can sleep on the decision, ensure both you and your future spouse agree, and never settle for a ring that doesn’t respect your budget and personal taste because of a high-pressure sales situation.
While exploring our broad collection of solid gold wedding bands, some of our prominent features like width, shaping, and finish will dramatically change the final appearance of the ring. Among our hand-selected men’s gold wedding bands, you’ll find versatile styles like our flat gold men’s wedding bands, bold and rounded pure gold wedding rings, and subtle styles that are perfectly suited for casual and classic gentlemen. We’re constantly adding to our diverse portfolio, and with the ability to customize nearly every detail on our best rings, finding a ring to match your specific preferences is easier to accomplish.
Whether you’re hoping to save for the honeymoon with our 10K gold wedding rings, or you’re looking for a ring that will appreciate in value, we only feature authenticated and solid gold varieties. While 14K is standard for most gold rings, we offer 18K gold men’s wedding bands if a ring with higher purity and value is desired.Our Gold Wedding Bands Come In:
After you find the perfect ring for him, be sure to check out our extensive variety of delicate styles, like our 1.5mm yellow gold wedding bands for her. Our pure gold wedding band 2mm for ladies comes in a variety of colors and optional finishes, and with Hitched, finding a set that harmonizes with your man’s new gold ring has never been easier. If you would like to learn more about our dedication to authentic gold purity, or if you are interested in a home try-on kit, contact our helpful team to get started.